At Our Lady of Angels Retirement Home, we strive to enrich the lives of our residents, and we can’t do it without the help of generous people like you. Whether you choose to give your time as an OLA volunteer or would like to make a financial contribution of support, your gift will make a difference in the lives of our residents, the working environment of our staff and the overall OLA community.
As a non-profit, faith-based organization, caring for seniors is ingrained in our roots and mission.
“Respecting the dignity of the total person and dedicated to Franciscan values, the community of Our Lady of Angels provides residents with compassionate, person-centered care.”
We’d love for you to help us continue this vision and join us in helping our residents, their families and our community.
OLA community support and generosity has allowed us to further our team’s specialized training and care services, grow our personalized care plan abilities, offer more on-site social activities and improve OLA one wing at a time.
If you are interested in a financial contribution, there are three different ways of donating.
- Donation In Memorial
- Donation In Honor
- General Donation
* Our Lady of Angels Retirement Home is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization. Gifts made to our organization are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Your gift will directly support the area you have designated.
*We accept donations through PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Donating In Person – Donation cards and envelopes are available at the welcome desk at OLA. Fill out your donation card, place all content in envelope and give your donation envelope to welcome desk receptionist.
- Donating Online –
- Scroll down and click our “Donate Now” button.
- We accept donations through PayPal or with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Enter your desired donation amount and select, “Donate with PayPal” or “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card.” Log in required for PayPal users.
- You will see a section stating, “Donation in memorial or in honor of.” Click on this section and type in the name of your family, loved one, friend etc. if you choose. This is completely optional.
- Non PayPal users can now fill out their Debit or Credit Card information.
- If you would like to stay connected with us through direct mailings, or so that we can acknowledge your donation, please check the box to share your mailing address with us.
- When you have finished, simply press, “Donate Now.”