Be a part of a supportive team in a long-term care facility with a low resident-to-staff ratio!
Under the direct supervision of the Nursing Supervisor, the Nurse is responsible for coordination and delivery of quality nursing care to our residents.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide care to residents following prescribed medical orders, care plans, and nursing regulations; facilitate communication among residents, families, physicians and nursing staff; direct CNAs and unit support staff; complete all required training (in-service and on-line); communicate all pertinent information to Nursing Supervisor, and/or Director of Nursing as appropriate, and uphold the philosophy of Our Lady of Angels Retirement Home.
- 8-hour shifts; every other weekend; rotating holidays
- Day and Afternoon shifts available, Full-time/Part-time/PRN
If you have experience in long-term care, you will be eligible for a higher starting wage
Weekend-only shift premium: work weekends only and receive extra $1.00 per hour
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be IL licensed LPN or RN
- Clinical nursing experience; long-term care experience preferred
- Must be available and willing and available to work every other weekend (not required of PRN position)
- Part-time benefits include 2 weeks paid time-off per year; holiday pay; employer-paid life insurance; retirement
- Full-time benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance; 3 weeks paid time off per year; holiday pay; employer paid life insurance; retirement
Required work authorization: