Below you will find information for those seeking resident admissions for the following: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Short Term Stay (Respite Care), Skilled Nursing Long Term Stay
- Download and print the application for admission.
- If you are applying for long term stay download and print the financial application.
- Mail or drop off the packet to the attention of the Admissions Director.
- If you are applying for admission to our short term stay Rehabilitation wing ask the hospital social worker to fax all pertinent paperwork to the Admissions Director at (815) 725-1451. Paperwork should include: face sheet, history and physical, therapy notes, physicians orders or progress notes, medication list and any other pertinent care notes.
- Call the Admissions Director at (815) 725-6631 ext. 4113 to schedule an appointment for a tour and check room and bed availability.
- If you qualify for admission and OLA has a bed available please bring the following additional paperwork with you; DNR, power of attorney forms (medical and financial), Medicare and supplemental insurance cards.